- We ask that you be respectful of Taltree, especially our trees, some of which are senior citizens and need to be treated gently.
- Please do not collect any living or non-living specimen. Our collections are important to preserving habitats.
- Pets are permitted on Taltree Grounds with the exception of the Depot Visitors Center and Railway Garden. All pets must be on leash and under control at all times. Pet waste must be disposed of properly in pet waste stations.
- Please do not climb on the trees, sculptures, or structures. Wading and fishing are not permitted in the ponds, wetlands or swamps.
- Picnicking is encouraged. Please take any picnic waste with you when you leave. Cooking/grilling is not permitted.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited.
- Taltree is an arboretum & public garden that is not suited for sports. Please refrain from ball playing, Frisbee, kite flying, or skateboarding.
- Please park bicycles in the parking lot or bike rack provided; trails and paths are for foot or stroller traffic only. Running is permitted on trails.
- Arrangements must be made with the arboretum office for portrait and commercial photography or filming. Personal use photography with tripods is allowed provided you refrain from blocking walkways, and avoid entering flower beds and other landscaped areas.
- No admittance outside regular visiting hours.
- Taltree is a smoke free , tobacco free, and drug free campus.
Thank you for helping take care of Taltree for everyone’s enjoyment.