In the last 15 years, Taltree has become a leader in regional environmental conservation and education.
This 360-acre oak preserve encompasses the second most diverse collection of oak species in the nation; is home to many endangered and rare plant and animal species; and has restored the native prairies, woodlands and wetlands of the Northwest Indiana landscape. This beautiful refuge plays an important part in the lives of many generations, environmental research and conservation programs.
Your support helps keep Taltree a healthy home for future generations – human, plant and animal! Thank you for being part of Taltree’s journey.
Give Your Time, Money & Resources
- Monetary Donations ensure that this green space initiative will thrive.
- Write a review on GreatNonProfits.org, TripAdvisor.com and your online social network spreading the word about how you’ve enjoyed your Taltree experience.
- Become a member to enjoy the beauty of Taltree year round and all the perks that come with it.
- Become a volunteer and assist others in learning and enjoying all that Taltree has to offer.
- Gifts of Estate to create a legacy.