Individual Member Benefits
Benefits of Individual, Dual, Family & Extended Family Memberships
- Free admission year-round
- Free onsite parking
- Free hikes and yoga classes
- Class, concert and festival discounts
- Listed in the annual report
We’re dog-friendly! But, they must be kept on their leash at all times.
In addition to the great benefits above, you receive:
- Reciprocal admission privileges at participating North America arboretums and gardens. For participating locations, view the American Horticultural Society’s searchable database here. Admission discount varies per location.
– Area locations where reciprocal privileges are accepted: Morton Arboretum (Chicago, IL), Garfield Park Conservatory (Chicago, IL), International Friendship Gardens (Michigan City, IN), Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve (Niles, MI) and Windmill Island Gardens (Holland, MI).
- A free annual subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
- Reciprocal admission privileges vary based on each arboretums entrance policy. When visiting other arboretums please contact each location prior to visiting regarding their admission privileges. See the American Horticultural Society’s website for more information. Here is a list of participating locations.