GLOW: Art after Dark
Come get your glow on and see what comes alive after dark!
Thursday, August 15- Saturday, August 17, 2013
The first ever in Northwest Indiana! In the cool of a summer’s evening come interact with nature, indulge in tasty foods, and enjoy glow-in-the-dark artwork & performances.
Evening fun includes:
- Get Your Glow On gift shop – deck yourself in glow-in-the-dark and LED apparel and accessories
- Glow-in-the-dark performances and interactive exhibits
- Night hikes to learn about owls, glow worms, and more
- The Dynamic Moth exhibit in a remote corner of the arboretum
- Lighted art and craft fair
- Food & drink
Stage performances include The Muddsharks, Adrienne Frailey, Ebonie Quint ‘Hoops’ and Keenan Baxter.
Event central is the Railway Garden Depot and The SideTrack, Taltree’s newest concert and event lawn venue. The event begins at 8 p.m. Gatehouse opens at 7:45 p.m.
Thursday night is VIP night by special invitation only. Friday and Saturday nights are open to the public.
Event admission is $10 (13 to 54 years old), $8 (55+ years old), $5 (5 to 12 years old), and free (4 years old and under). Members are FREE.