- This event has passed.
November 1, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CST| $30
DISTANCE RACING IS BACK AT TALTREE!
This 6.2-mile trail run is open to runners and walkers of all skill levels. The course terrain is flat with some challenging hills. The trail is a combination of pavement, gravel, grass and wood chips. Run begins at 9 am.
Taltree members save $2 by signing up via the Taltree Run Club. Joining the run club is free to members. Contact the office for your membership code. Non-members can join the run club for $40 and receive all Taltree membership benefits. Taltree Run Club sign-up here.
– Advance packet pick-up is Friday, Oct 31 from 11 am to 7 pm at Extra Mile Fitness Company.
– Day-of registration and packet pick-up begins at 8 am.
Race spectator admission is free up to race start time. General admission fees apply after that.
– Top overall male & female finishers
– Top male & female masters
– Top three finishers in each age group: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-75, 76-79, 80+
Computerized timing provided by T&H Timing. Sponsored by Extra Mile Fitness Company, Ideas in Motion Media, Strack & Van Til Food Market, St. Mary’s Medical Center and Graphics 22. Event proceeds go to support Taltree Arboretum & Gardens environmental restoration, conservation and education initiatives.
Rain or shine. If rain, the grass and wood chip areas may be very muddy.
No strollers, bicycles, in-line skates, scooters or other vehicular traffic allowed on the course.
– Entries are non-refundable.
– Entries are non-transferable from participant to participant.
– Dates, times and prices subject to change.
– Taltree reserves the right to refuse entry and/or revoke any registration for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.