- This event has passed.
Snowman Building Competition
January 8 - March 2
Calling all Snowman Enthusiasts!
Taltree is holding a Snowman Building Competition!
Build a snowman at Taltree for a chance to win a FREE 1-year family membership.
Here’s how you win!
– See gatehouse staff for a participant’s instruction card.
– Build a really cool snowman.
– Take a picture and submit it to email@example.com with the following information: name, phone, snowman name/title, date built and location description.
– All competition submissions will be posted on our Facebook fan page March 5!
– The creation with the most Likes wins!
Get your friends and family involved in the snow and online! If you are not following us on Facebook, then you are missing out.
– Build your snowman now through Sunday, March 2.
– All images need to be submitted by end of day Monday, March 3 to qualify.
– Photos will be posted on our Facebook fan page the morning of Wednesday, March 5.
– Facebook fans will have 24 hours to vote for their favorite snowmen.
– Winner will be notified and announced via facebook (and other media outlets) on Friday, March 7.
Rules and Notations
– One entry per person or team.
– Entry must be a snowman. Only creations built on Taltree property will be accepted. Staff will verify submission location.
– Submissions must be suitable for all age audiences.
– Facebook fan page voting period is approximately 24 hours from time competition album is posted.
– Free 1-year family membership prize is applicable to existing and new member status. If winner is an existing member, their next annual renewal will be free.
– Participants agree that they are responsible for their own well-being while constructing their entries.
– Participants are encouraged to bring snowman building materials (i.e. apparel, broom, etc.). After submission images are secured, it is suggested participants remove any materials they wish to keep. Taltree cannot be held responsible for the condition of any materials left behind.
Winter admission special – $10 per carload or up to 5 people