- This event has passed.
April 21 - 25| FREE
Taltree Arboretum & Gardens welcomes runners to test out its trails Monday, April 21 through Friday, April 25 from 8 am to 7 pm. The trails offer a fun challenge of varying surfaces, elevation, twists and turns. There are approximately 4 miles of trails to traverse.
Runners receive free admission.
Two one-hour introductory runs will be led by Taltree staff.
1. Tuesday, April 22 at 5:30 pm
2. Friday, April 25 at 8 am
Runner (Individual) Membership - $40 gets you:
- Year-round trail access during regular business hours
- Taltree race/run discounts
- Free yoga classes and seasonal hikes
- Complimentary bring-a-friend passes
- Class, concert and festival discounts
- Taltree and other local shopping discounts
- Admission into other North American arboreta and gardens
Dual and family memberships available. All membership levels receive the same benefits. For more information, click here.
Sign up onsite during runners’ week and save $5!