2nd Annual Picnic en Blanc Benefit
June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm CST| $45/person on or before June 20, 2015, $55 after June 20, 2015
Spend an extraordinary night (in white) — eat, dance, enjoy & support nature!
This year’s gala event – the second annual Picnic en Blanc - is inspired by the world-famous Dîner en Blanc. Come support the positive impact Taltree’s conservation and education efforts have on the local, national and international community!
June 27, 2015, 6:00-9:30pm
Participants with picnic basket dinner in hand and all the essentials will be ushered to their picnic table. You can also choose to purchase your dinner with your ticket. Purchased Dinners are graciously provided by Old World Market. The meal will include a lovely trio of French cheeses, herbes des provence salami, fresh grapes and specialty olives, all accompanied by a mini baguette.
Personalize your table with white décor from around the region or at the Picnic en Blanc Bazaar at the Taltree store in June.
Dinner will be kicked off with the traditional waving of the napkins
Participants will receive party favors for the evening’s activities. A variety of desserts will be provided from some of the Northwest Indiana’s favorite bakeries!
Participants are required to dress in white from head-to-toe. Make it fancy. Make it sassy. Make it crazy. Make it you!
Evening activities include dancing, door prizes, a photobooth, raffles and unique traditions.
Don’t miss out!
- Learn about the traditions, the fun, get shopping tips, & more.
- Read ValpoLife’s Coverage of the 2014 Picnic en Blanc
$45 Early Purchase Discount (On or before June 20, 2015); Meals $15
- Purchase Single Tickets or Entire Tables (8 seats together) on or before June 20, 2015 with NO Meal Servic
- Purchase Single Tickets or Entire Tables (8 seats together) on or before June 20, 2015 WITH Meal Service
- Purchase Single Meals on or before June 20, 2015 — Tickets MUST be purchased if a meal is purchased
$55 Regular Price (After June 20, 2015)
- Purchase Single Tickets or Entire Tables (8 seats together) after June 20, 2015 with NO Meal Service ONLY
This is an adult only event. Must be at least 21 years old to attend.
Tables, tablecloths and chairs will be provided.
Utensils provided with purchased meals.
Non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine available for purchase. Cups provided with all drink purchases.
No outside alcohol allowed.
Taltree is a non-smoking facility.
Conservation – Preservation – Education