- This event has passed.
American English Concert
June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST| $20 Members/ $25 Non-Members
Music in Nature Benefit Concert Series!
Taltree’s 2014 concert season is bringing back some of your favorites and offering a few new concerts that you are sure to love!
Our concert season kicks off with Northwest Indiana’s favorite Beatles tribute band – American English – showcasing the best of the Fab Four from 1963-1970. This concert is part of Go Green Fest sponsored by ArcelorMittal. Concert attendees will learn a few ways they can be better conservationists by making small changes in their daily routines through recycling, water conservation and more.
Rain barrel silent auction: During the concert we will auctioning off rain barrels painted by various community organizations. Bid on your favorite barrel to take home. There will even be a complete DIY rain barrel with painting kit.
Concert raffle: Fender Stratocaster guitar. Purchase your $1 raffle tickets onsite. The Fender Stratocaster was used extensively by John Lennon and George Harrison during the recording of the Rubber Soul album and their unison guitar solo for the song Nowhere Man.
Rock ‘n Roll
June 27 - American English
July 18 - The Neverly Brothers
September 19 - Another Round
Single concert ticket
- $20/member; $25/non-member
- Single concert ticket price includes admission for one person to the concert of their choice.
- Purchase day of tickets at the gate.
Three-concert ticket package
- $55/member; $70/non-member
- Three-concert package includes admission for one person to three concerts of their choice.
- Purchase Now!
Six-concert ticket package
- $100/member; $130/non-member
- Six-concert package includes admission to all six concerts. Only available before and on Friday, June 27.
- Purchase Now!
Bring your lawn chair.
Food and drink available for purchase.
No outside alcohol allowed.